Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

OAK TREE AT SANTA ANITA - HINTS ON MY SYSTEM

There is no horse racing at Santa Anita today.

Hints about my system. - You should always remember the 5 point rule between horses. Any horse that is rated within 5 points of each other has a good chance of beating them on any given day. You should also consider a horse who is dropping or moving up in class. If drop is large enough he may be very competitive with the horses at this level. The same is true with a horse moving up the class level. If the jump in class is too much he may have a difficult time being competetive with these horses. Not every race should be bet. First time starters cannot be rated with my system. They must always be considered. I will list the 1st timers in the order I believe they will finish at the bottom of each race's picks. I take into consideration-work out times, number and distance of workouts, trainers connections and morning line oddsmaker predections.

I will be back tomorrow with my handicapping picks and selections for the Oak Tree meet at Santa Anita. Best of Luck on your selections.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?