Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

FAIRPLEX - SOME OF MY WHIMS

Del Mar has put another year of racing in the books. You might say with some objections that inquiries and bad decisions were the most memorable events of the year. On to FairplexPark.

Don't miss 16 days of live thoroughbred racing at Fairplex Park during the 2005 L.A. County Fair, September 9-26. There will be no racing on Tuesdays. Fairplex Park is a 5/8 mile oval track with what might be considered tight turns. The Jockey Martin Pedroza tends to do very well at the meet. It appears that post positions do not play a major role in the outcome of the races. Many bettors think the inside posts would be advantageous with the tight turns but the results do not show this to be a factor.

Many racing fans, jockeys and trainers take a break from betting and racing during the Fairplex Park meet in Southern California. I will attempt to use my system as I have in the past at this track with good results. I plan on posting my selections on a daily basis during the meet. This track requires a little more luck to be part of the handicapping process and results. I feel we can still make a nice profit with my system.

My 1st selections for Fairplex Park will be posted tomorrow morning (Friday).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?